Classic Floors Chicago features the best hardwood floors and laminate services. In fact, our extensive showroom gallery has the top laminate flooring textures for all homes and businesses. From traditional Oak and Pine to Elm and vinyl – we have the tools and expertise to install and maintain any laminate floor. Whether for homes or businesses, CFC is committed to excellence in all hardwood and lamination flooring installations.
We also offer complimentary consultations, free service quotes and timely assistance on the best laminate and/or flooring options. With a huge selection of flooring designs, color, styles, and grains – we can easily match any home or office décor. We also help all new and existing customers that need laminate replacement jobs for existing flooring types.
The Many Benefits of Laminate Flooring
As your Chicago floor installation professionals, we have years of extensive industry experience. This includes timely and precise laminate finishes for all flooring. Our highly-dedicated and knowledgeable team also goes above and beyond to meet customer needs within time and budget. No laminate job is ever too big or small and we are fully certified and insured to tackle all flooring renovations, remodels and replacements. If you are thinking of updating or replacing your flooring with lamination, here are some benefits to keep in mind:
- Laminate flooring is a cost-effective solution to traditional hardwood flooring and tiling.
- Laminate installations, finishes and refinishes are designed to protect floors for years to come.
- Laminate flooring is much easier to clean and maintain – due to clear protective coating and materials.
- Lamination can restore optimal shine while bringing out the quality and glow of your tiles and flooring.
- Laminate flooring has been around for years and continues to soar in popularity.
As your hardwood floor installation experts in Chicago, we will get the job done right. We also guarantee the best materials for all flooring and laminate projects. If you are unsure about how laminate works – as well as the right textures to select – here is some vital information for you.
Laminate Flooring Layers – What to Know
Laminate is always a great option for Chicago hardwood floors. However, it is important to understand how the installation process works. Similarly, you should familiarize yourself with laminate layers, which can help you determine the best textures and overlays for your flooring. As always, CFC is here to help you every step of the way:
- Bottom Layer – this is the section that touches the sub-floor (foundation), which is designed to resist moisture that causes warping and protrusions.
- Middle Layer – this is the inner core section, which entails resin and fiberboard materials. This layer helps ensure durability, strength, and sturdiness of all laminate pieces that are joined together. The Middle Layer also prevents pieces from warping, bowing, bending or buckling.
- Top Layer – this section is the hard-surface product that is scratch and dent-resistant. This layer prevents your flooring from absorbing liquids while stopping stains and spots from messing up your flooring patterns, designs, and quality.
The Best Laminate Flooring Textures
Laminate flooring is just not relegated to clear protective coatings. In fact, there are several types of laminate flooring available on the market. At Classic Floors Chicago, we offer a wide array of laminate flooring options for all homes and businesses. In fact, our extensive showroom gallery features all laminate flooring finishes, designs, and styles for your convenience. Here are some of the top laminate textures to consider for your home or business:
- The Silky Look – this is a clean and polished surface with no scraping brushing or distressing. Silk lamination is perfect for hardwood floors with lighter textures, grains, and colors.
- Wire-brushed – this technique secures a subtle, distress and worn look. Perfect for securing that vintage hardwood look for traditional floors and wood grains.
- Embossed – this process aligns light scraping with a sophisticated photo image. This technique truly enhances the realistic look of any laminate flooring project or installation.
- Other options – wooden laminate tiles and overlays, vinyl, pure acetate, textured lamination, and all customized and personalized designs available at Classic Floors Chicago.
For more information, simply visit our website or contact us today!