Classic Floors Chicago is your source for the best in hardwood and laminate flooring. As your Chicago flooring experts, we offer a wide array of tiles and flooring accessories at cost-affordable rates. From Elm and Oak to Pine and even vinyl – we showcase the best wood grains and high-quality materials for all your flooring needs. Whether for apartments, homes or offices, our extensive showroom features a vast selection of Chicago hardwood floors. This includes all modern and contemporary designs, along with traditional styles for older or vintage homes.
Cleaning Hardwood Floors – The Essentials
As your hardwood floor Chicago Center, we are committed to excellence in all services. This includes helping you find the right flooring for your home or business, as well as providing free tile and flooring samples. Our extensive online gallery also features the latest in hardwood flooring, tiles, vinyl, accents, lamination and much more. With daily discounts and specials, you can tap into a wealth of savings for your home, apartment or business. When it comes to hardwood floors, there are ways to protect their natural shine and luster. Hardwood flooring is durable and sturdy – but regular cleaning and maintenance are essential in preventing stains, spots and other mishaps from occurring. Here are a few tips on extending the life of your hardwood flooring:
- Remove dark spots and pets stains with steel wool and floor wax. These items are great for easily removing spots, blemishes, and other undesirable stains. You can also use bleach or vinegar – and allow it to soak into the wood for about an hour – then clean and rise with a damp cloth.
- For heel marks on your Chicago hardwood floors, we recommend fine steel wool to rub on the floor was. This should easily take these stains out – repeat the process for additional heel or shoe stains.
- To remove oil-base stains, rub the area with a soft cloth and dishwashing detergent to break down grease spots. Rinse with clear water and repeat the procedure for other areas with stains. Let the spot dry then smooth the raised grains with fine sandpaper.
- For water marks and white stains, rub the spot with a No. 000 steel wool and floor wax. It the stain is deep, lightly sand the floor and clean with fine steel wool.
As your Chicago floor professionals, we also offer lamination options for all types of floors. In fact, our highly dedicated team is not only knowledgeable – but goes above and beyond – to ensure timely deliverables and true services. No laminate job is ever too big or small and we are fully certified and insured to handle any flooring installation or project. If you are considering lamination for your hardwood or tiles floors, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Laminate flooring is a cost-effective solution to hardwood tiles and traditional flooring.
- Laminate installations, finishes, and refinishes are designed to protect your floors for years to come.
- Laminate flooring is easier to clean and maintain due to its clear protective coating and materials.
- Lamination can truly restore optimal shine while bringing out the true quality and luster of your tiles and/or flooring.
- Lamination has been around for years and continues to soar in global popularity.
With Chicago laminate floors, you never have to worry about cleaning hardwood floors ever again. Laminate provides a formidable coat to any type of flooring; hardwood, tiles, wood, etc. It is also designed to spruce up and enhance flooring, while seamlessly blending in with any décor and style. Lamination is also the perfect way to save time, money and expenses on hardwood floor preventative maintenance.
Professional Flooring for All Properties
For the top Chicago hardwood and laminate flooring services, simply contact us today or visit our website for a huge selection of tiles and designs. At Classic Floors Chicago, we continue to meet all your flooring needs in a timely and professional manner. You can also check us out on Facebook and see the many great reviews and testimonials we have received.